Take an important step toward fulfilling your career goals! Join a Student Group and connect with a supportive group of future professionals.
ISACA Student Groups (ISGs) encourage education beyond the classroom by allowing students to network and learn from each other, and connect with a supportive group of professionals. While ISGs do NOT require ISACA Student Membership, an ISG gives students the opportunity to get to know ISACA by interacting with professionals at events sponsored by the university and the local chapter. By participating in an ISG, students gain knowledge and experience that moves them ahead of the competition when they graduate.
Why start an ISACA Student Group?
- Develop a forum for learning beyond the classroom
- Organize fun campus events with students from other related disciplines (accounting, business, engineering, IT/computer science)
- Gain leadership opportunities to add to a resume/CV
- Connect with local chapter professionals
- Get mentoring on career paths from experienced practitioners
- Contact industry leaders with job opportunities post-graduation